A breathtaking interior design and luxurious features make this a Jacuzzi hot tub escape with the wow factor
We wish we could see your faces when you first step into Deer Leap, because it’s spectacular. A bold, contemporary interior design means it wouldn’t look out of place in a glossy magazine, and it’s home to the kind of features that’ll take your breath away. With its own lavender-lined pathway leading to the front door, Deer Leap manages to feel tranquil even before you’ve set down your bags.
Cosy up on the black leather sofa and enjoy a film on the wall mounted Bang and Olufsen TV. Huge windows let natural light flood in, and quirky touches like the yellow leather armchair give this space character aplenty.
With a glossy black finish and a breakfast bar, the stylish kitchen has access straight out to the decked terrace, perfect for those of you who love to dine al fresco. Switch on your starlit roof and relax in the sunken hot tub. LED lighting along the edge of the decking provides a subtle ambience for those evening dips, sundowners and night caps.
A luxury bathroom, with access directly from the terrace or bedroom, is a showstopper. With illuminated standalone bath tub, huge walk in shower and quirky wall art, this property is sure to impress. When it’s time to retire for the evening the super king size bed will ensure a perfect nights sleep.
Set in the heart of tranquil Somerset countryside, Strawberryfield Park is the perfect escape for couples, families or friends. Contemporary eco lodges nestle in the park’s landscape, thoughtfully designed with serenity and the Great Outdoors in mind. Pull on your walking boots and explore the park on foot, pack a picnic and while away a quiet afternoon in the orchard, or sample the local delights at the Cider Barn after a busy day enjoying beautiful surroundings. Experience stunning sunsets and fresh west country air. Relax and recharge.
- Open plan with the kitchen and dining areas
- Access to the decked terrance
- Leather sofa seating two, a leather armchair with footstool and a nest of tables
- Wall mounted 46″ Bang and Olufsen TV complete with Smart Blu-Ray player and Apple TV
- Open plan with the living and dining areas
- Access to the decked terrace
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with Dualit Kettle and toaster, cafetiere and Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Breakfast bar with two stools
- A single built in electric oven with warming tray and a gas hob
- Built in microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and built in wine cooler
- Open plan with the kitchen and living areas
- Access to the decked terrace
- Wooden dining table and industrial chairs, seating two
- A modern style bedroom open plan with the rest of the lodge
- Super king size bed with wall mounted bedside tables and lamps
- Walk in wardrobe with dressing table and mirror
- Wall mounted Flatscreen TV
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Accessed via bedroom or direct from courtyard decking
- A walk in rainfall shower and freestanding bath with LED spotlights to the floor
- Two heated towel rails, Wash basin with shaver point, WC and mirror with motion controlled lighting
- Two steps up to access the property with small porch
- Large L shaped decking around the lodge with led lighting along the edge of the decking sides
- Wooden sofa seating two and coffee table situated under the sheltered starlight roof
- More furniture including a breakfast table with two chairs, two sun loungers and a table complete with concealed ice bucket holder
- Private Jacuzzi hot tub partially sunken into the decking
- Parking for one car beside the lodge