A truly luxurious couple’s retreat with a private hot tub, set on the tranquil Strawberryfield Park
A soothing, bubbling hot tub, a luxurious emperor size bed and gadgets galore… this spectacular lodge has it all. Mulberry Lodge is a spacious one bedroom escape set on the peaceful Strawberryfield Park and perched overlooking Somerset’s glorious countryside.
Inside, this lodge is sure to impress with its spacious layout and modern finish. The open plan living, kitchen and dining area has a sumptuously comfy sofa and a huge Bang & Olufsen TV complete with Smart Blu-Ray player, perfect for relaxing by the log burner on a chilly winter evening. In the kitchen you’ll find brand new Dualit appliances, a specialist wine cooler and access to the terrace. When you’re ready to rest your head for the night, the bedroom has the most relaxing of beds and a deluxe en suite complete with a free standing bath, double shower cubicle and his and hers sinks.
Strawberryfield Park is a collection of eco lodges with incredible views and surrounded by idyllic countryside. Cheddar Gorge is just a short drive away and Wells with its historic cathedral is nearby. If you don’t feel like venturing out, the park has its own ale barn with a selection of local drinks to enjoy in the bar or to take back to the lodge. You could also try their home cooked meals using local produce, should you feel the need to keep away from the kitchen.
Part of our Strawberryfield Park Premium collection, Mulberry Lodge meets an exceptional standard throughout.
- Open plan with the kitchen and dining areas
- Access to the decked terrance
- Sofa seating two, coffee table
- Wood burner
- 46″ Bang and Olufsen TV and Smart Blu-Ray player
- Open plan with the living and dining areas
- Access to the decked terrace
- Breakfast bar with 2 stools
- A single built in electric oven with warming tray, electric hob
- Built in microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and built in wine cooler
- Dualit Kettle and toaster, cafetiere and Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Open plan with the kitchen and living areas
- Access to the decked terrance
- Dining table and chairs seating two
- A modern style bedroom open plan with the rest of the lodge
- Underfloor heating
- Access to the bathroom
- Emperor size bed
- Walk in wardrobe with dressing table and mirror
- Bedside tables and lamp
- Wall mounted flat screen TV
You can step out from the bathroom or kitchen on to the private terrace, finished with soft seating and a table. To really give you that wow factor, the terrace has a ceiling with hundreds of spotlights to give the illusion of the starry night sky, and for ultimate relaxation, you can take a dip in your own hot tub with a glass of bubbly.
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Access to the terrace
- A double walk in shower and freestanding bath
- His and hers sinks, WC, heater towel rail and mirror
- Accessed from the side of the lodge via the living area or the bathroom
- Rattan sofa, chaise & coffee table situated under the sheltered starlight roof
- More furniture including a breakfast table with two chairs, two sun loungers and a rattan table complete with concealed ice bucket holder
- Private hot tub sunk into the decking
- Allocated parking for one car at the lodge
- Further parking 40 metres from the lodge