A stunning lodge offering beautiful furnishings and a private hot tub, located in picturesque countryside – the perfect base for exploring Somerset
Strawberryfield Park is a beautiful development of eco-lodges, nestled on the fringes of the Mendip Hills – an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Peppers Lodge is an ultra-modern luxury lodge with idyllic countryside views. The property is furnished to a high standard throughout with the open plan layout of the living area and large windows offering ample natural light. On the colder evenings, warm yourself up using the state of the art wood burning stove – Perfect for a cosy winter break.
Outside the private decked area with a hot tub is the ideal spot for relaxing in the evenings complete with undisturbed views of the countryside.
Strawberryfield Park offers contemporary eco lodges set within a 14 acre estate, and perfectly positioned for exploring some of the most famous locations in Somerset. Only a short drive away is Cheddar Gorge, the gorge is the site of the Cheddar show caves, where Britain’s oldest complete human skeleton, Cheddar Man, estimated to be over 9,000 years old, was found in 1903. Also nearby is Wooky Hole Caves and Longleat House and Safari Park.
The historic city of Wells is also within easy reach offering its famous Breath-taking Cathedral as well as Bishops Palace and The Wells Market Place, with lively markets twice a week.
The scenic Georgian City of Bath offering a wealth of culture and steeped in history can be easily reached by car. offering some of the UK’s most famous places of cultural and historical interest include the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, Pultney Bridge and Sydney Gardens. Hours can easily be lost, spent walking around in this stunning City.
- Spacious, open plan living, kitchen and dining area with access to the terrace
- Two sofas each seating two, coffee table, bookshelves and a cabinet with drawers
- 42” flatscreen TV and Panasonic Blu-ray DVD player
- Panasonic DC player with radio and iPod docking station
- A selection of books and Blu-ray DVDs are provided
- Wood burning stove
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Fitted with modern appliances including an electric oven, electric grill, electric hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- A Krupps Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine
- Fully equipped with a range of utensils and accessories
- Next day laundry service available on request
- Dining area with a table and seating for four
- Spacious room with dressing area
- King-size bed, bedside table with lamps and integrated wardrobe with shelves
- Separate dressing area with mirror, shelf and seating for one
- 22” HD flatscreen TV with Freeview
- En suite
- Comfortable room suitable for adults or children
- Furnished with twin beds and integrated wardrobe
- Bedside table with lamp
- 22” flatscreen TV and DVD player
- Spacious room with a high quality finish
- Modern bath with shower over
- En suite for master bedroom features a walk-in double shower cubicle
- The property is accessed by one step or two steps from the decked area with no internal stairs
- Communal parkland and small orchard for guests of the lodge park
- Seven acres of fields, ideal for walking
- Private decked area offering amazing views from the hot tub with mood lighting
- BBQ area with stunning countryside views
- Decked area furnished with a two box tub chairs with cushions and glass coffee table
- Picnic bench on grass below decked area
- One mile from Cheddar Gorge
- Allocated parking for two cars
- Further parking 40 metres from the lodge