A tranquil one bedroom lodge with a professionally designed courtyard garden.
Set on the peaceful Strawberryfield Park resort in Somerset, The Levels is a stylish architect designed lodge with an abundance of light and cool tones, perfect for discerning couples seeking a relaxing break.
Open plan living provides a well-equipped kitchen, with Dualit appliances and a specialist wine cooler, a dining area with floor to ceiling windows and a comfy sofa and state of the art Bang & Olufsen visual and audio system including Apple TV in the living area.
The large decking allows you to relax in the sun, take lunch or enjoy sundowners. Whileaway the evening in the partially sunken hot tub and finish with a night cap under the twinkling fibre optic starlit roof of the magical covered courtyard.
Strawberryfield Park is a collection of contemporary eco lodges with incredible views and surrounded by idyllic countryside. Cheddar Gorge is just a short drive away and Wells with its historic cathedral is also nearby. If you don’t feel like venturing out, the park has its own cider barn with a vast selection of local drinks and home cooked meals to enjoy in the bar or to take back to your lodge.
Part of our Strawberryfield Park Premium collection, The Levels meets an exceptional standard throughout.
- Open plan with the living and dining areas
- Access to the decked terrace
- Breakfast bar with 2 stools
- A single built in electric oven with warming tray, electric hob
- Built in microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and built in wine cooler
- Dualit Kettle and toaster, cafetiere and Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Open plan with the kitchen and living areas
- Access to the decked terrance
- Dining table and chairs seating two
- Open plan with living area
- Electric oven, grill, microwave, and induction hob
- Dishwasher and washer dryer
- Fully equipped with pots and pans, a range of utensils and accessories including kettle, toaster, espresso maker and cafetiere
- Open plan with living area
- Door to the external decking
- Table and four chairs
- A modern style bedroom open plan with the rest of the lodge
- Access to the bathroom
- Super king size bed
- Walk in wardrobe with dressing table and illuminated mirror
- Bedside tables and lamp
- Wall mounted flat screen TV
The large deluxe bathroom with a free-standing bath and an enormous walk in shower adds an opulent touch. At the end of the day rest your head on the most relaxing huge bed or catch up on the day’s events with the latest Loewe TV.
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Accessed via bedroom or direct from courtyard decking
- A walk in shower and freestanding bath
- Wash basin with shaver point, WC and mirror with motion controlled lighting
- Two steps up to access the property with small porch
- Large private L shaped decking around the lodge with led lighting along the edge of the decking sides
- Two deck chairs and coffee table situated under the sheltered starlight roof
- More furniture including a breakfast table with two chairs and two sun loungers
- Private hot tub sunk into the decking
- Numerous potted plants located on the decking
- Allocated parking for one car at the lodge
- Further parking on site