Strawberryfield Park is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Strawberryfield Park may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
If you make an enquiry using the ‘Contact Us’ form on this website, we may collect the following information from you:
- Telephone number
- Email address
Should you make a booking with us, we will also collect your postal address.
What we do with the information we gather
We may require this information for the following reasons:
- To contact you to reply to your initial enquiry
- To make a booking on your behalf
- To contact you before your arrival
- To contact you after your departure, to keep you informed on our latest offers and news
On occasion we e-mail promotions and news to our clients. To opt out of our mailing list simply email email@example.com with your email address and request removal; or click on the unsubscribe link within marketing emails. We will remove your email address from our database immediately and you will no longer receive any newsletters. We do not share any customer information with any company other than our booking agent, Blue Chip Holidays.
Controlling your personal information
- We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We will only pass on your personal information if we are required by law to do so, or in order to confirm your booking with our agent, Blue Chip Holidays.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us with your request.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
An HTTP cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. We do not use cookie information for any other reason than recording traffic and helping us improve the website. Cookies can help us view user’s browsing activity on our website, including buttons pressed, pages visited, time spent on pages etc. We can look at user’s keywords searched on Google and other search engines, this allows us to focus text and keywords on our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.