A tranquil one-bedroom eco lodge with a beautifully designed interior and luxurious features. Great for couples
The Levels is a stylish architect-designed lodge with impressive features throughout, perfect for that relaxing break for two. Open plan living and neutral tones create a calming feel that makes relaxing all too easy. Foodies will love the contemporary kitchen, complete with Dualit appliances, specialist wine cooler and plenty of space to prepare those delicious cordon bleu meals. The dining area is flooded with natural light thanks to floor to ceiling windows, and you’ll find a comfy sofa and state of the art Bang & Olufsen visual and audio system, with Apple TV, in the living area.
The spacious decking allows you to relax in the sun, take your time over lunch or enjoy sundowners before one of our famous sunsets. Whileaway the evening in the partially sunken hot tub and after dark finish with a night cap under the starlit roof of the magical covered courtyard. The chic master bedroom with walk in dressing room is open plan with the rest of the lodge. Prepare to fall in love when you set eyes on the super king size bed, and the wall mounted TV means you’ll be able to watch your favourite late night programs in total comfort.
Set in the heart of tranquil Somerset countryside, Strawberryfield Park is the perfect escape for couples, families or friends. Contemporary eco lodges nestle in the park’s landscape, thoughtfully designed with serenity and the Great Outdoors in mind. Pull on your walking boots and explore the park on foot, pack a picnic and while away a quiet afternoon in the orchard, or sample the local delights at the Cider Barn after a busy day enjoying beautiful surroundings. Experience stunning sunsets and fresh west country air. Relax and recharge.
- Open plan with the dining and kitchen areas
- Fabric sofa and leather armchair with footstool
- Coffee table, side table and media unit
- Wall mounted Bang & Olufsen Smart TV with Apple TV
- Open plan with the living and dining areas
- Access to the decked terrace
- Modern kitchen with island, breakfast bar and two stools
- A single built in electric oven with warming tray, electric hob and extractor
- Built in microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler
- Fully equipped with Dualit Kettle and toaster, cafetiere and Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Open plan with the kitchen and living areas
- Access to the decked terrace with bistro table and chairs
- Wooden dining table and chairs, seating two
- A modern style bedroom open plan with the rest of the lodge
- Super king size bed with bedside tables and lamps
- Walk in wardrobe with dressing table, illuminated mirror and seating for one
- Wall mounted Flatscreen TV
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Accessed via bedroom or direct from courtyard decking with starlit canopy
- Walk in rainfall shower, freestanding bath with LED spotlights
- Two heated towel rails, Wash basin with shaver point, WC and mirror with motion controlled lighting
- Two steps up to access the property with small porch
- Large private L shaped decking around the lodge with led lighting along the edge of the decking sides
- Two chairs and coffee table situated under the sheltered starlit canopy
- Breakfast table with two chairs and two sun loungers
- Private hot tub partially sunken into the decking
- Communal parkland and small orchard for all guests
- Parking for one car beside the lodge
Before booking through us, please read the Booking Terms and Conditions carefully and all the other information relevant to your booking.