A beautiful home from home, complete with a private hot tub and a wood burning stove
We don’t know how, but The Retreat effortlessly combines country charm with a little luxury. From the spacious open plan layout to the enormous windows that beckon natural light into the living space, this two-bedroom lodge more than lives up to its name.
Quality appliances and thoughtful features effortlessly blend with a décor that oozes rustic charm, perfect for that family escape from the daily grind. Step from the living area out to the decking and make the most of the bubbling hot tub. Thoughtfully shielded from view with shrubs and wild flowers, it’s the perfect spot to relax and unwind. The Rattan table and chairs are perfect for enjoying the peace and quiet of the setting, and when evening falls, the wood burning stove awaits.
Pick a novel from the bookcase, snuggle onto the sofa and just be. The 40” flatscreen and Blu-Ray player are perfect for family films, and when it’s time for bed you’ll have the king size bed welcoming you to the land of nod.
Set in the heart of tranquil Somerset countryside, Strawberryfield Park is the perfect escape for couples, families or friends. Contemporary eco lodges nestle in the park’s landscape, thoughtfully designed with serenity and the Great Outdoors in mind. Pull on your walking boots and explore the park on foot, pack a picnic and while away a quiet afternoon in the orchard, or sample the local delights at the Cider Barn after a busy day enjoying beautiful surroundings. Experience stunning sunsets and fresh west country air. Relax and recharge.
- Spacious, open plan living, kitchen and dining area with access to the terrace
- Two fabric sofas, seating four and side tables
- TV unit with 40″ Flatscreen TV with Freeview, Blu-ray player and soundbar
- Bookshelf with selection of CD’s, books and board games
- Wood burning stove (logs can be provided by the park)
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Fitted with modern appliances including an electric oven, electric grill, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Fully equipped with a range of utensils and accessories including kettle, toaster and cafetiere
- Breakfast bar with shelving and seating for two
- Access to the decked terrace through sliding doors
- Wooden table and fabric chairs, seating four with matching cabinet
- Spacious room with super king size bed
- Bedside tables with lamps, dressing table with mirror and seating for one
- Built in wardrobe with shelves and hanging space
- Wall mounted 32″ flatscreen TV with Freeview
- En suite
- Comfortable room suitable for adults or children
- Furnished with twin beds (can be configured as a super king on request upon booking)
- Bedside tables with lamps and built in wardrobe
- Wall mounted 32″ flatscreen TV
- Bath with shower over
- Wash basin, mirror with shaver point, WC and heated towel rail
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Features a walk-in double shower, wash basin, mirror with shaver point, WC and heated towel rail
- Private decked area offering amazing views from the private, partially sunken hot tub with mood lighting
- Decked area furnished with table and chairs, ideal for all year round alfresco dining
- Communal parkland and small orchard for all guests
- Parking for one car beside the lodge
Before booking through us, please read the Booking Terms and Conditions carefully and all the other information relevant to your booking.