Do you have a question about Strawberryfield Park that needs answering? You can find your answers to the most frequently asked questions below
We ask that you dispose of your refuse at the bins provided at the top of the park, next to the Cider Barn
Our minimum stay is 3 nights from a Friday or 4 nights from a Monday. You can also book a 7 night stay from Friday or Monday
The maximum length of stay in one lodge is 28 days, please contact us on 01934 533 280 for further information
We provide bed linen, towels, robes, slippers in your lodge upon arrival
We provide a starter welcome pack with tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits to start you off. There is a hairdryer in each bedroom, and we provide two toilet rolls to each bathroom. As we are self-catering, we do recommend you do a shop for the remainder of your stay
Yes. We currently have five pet friendly lodges; Honeyhurst, Blackbird Lodge, The Sleights, Diamond Lodge and Whileaway Lodge. Please note these lodges all have two bedrooms.
Our five pet friendly lodges accept a maximum of two pets. If you do have a request for more than two, please call us on 01934 533 280 and we will see what we can do
We charge an additional £40 per pet, per short stay and an additional £50 per pet, per weekly break
Some of our lodges are pet friendly, however we do have a few rules to ensure the park can be appreciated by pet owners and non-pet owners alike.
There is an orchard at the bottom of the park and your dog is more than welcome to exercise and run in. Please see below our on-site doggy rules;
- Your booking confirmation must state you have a pet during your stay. This ensures you have received permission from the park prior to arrival
- We ask that dogs are always kept on a lead when they on park, except in the lodge. This is primarily for their own safety as there will be vehicles coming and going
- Dogs must not be left in the lodge alone at any given time
- We ask that you refrain from letting your dog on beds, sofas, chairs and in hot tubs.
- All fouling must be disposed of in an appropriate manner and that you do not let your dog mess on the grass around the lodges. There is a dog waste bin at the top of the park next to The Cider Barn
- Pleas ensure that decking gates are kept closed at all times
Our check in time is 3pm and check out time is 10am. It is possible to request a late checkout at 12pm for an additional £20. Please request this with a member of the team at Strawberryfield Park before doing so
Although it does not belong to the park, The Cider Barn is located at the top of Strawberryfield Park although it does not belong to the park. There is a food and drink facility. Opening times are Monday to Thursday 12pm to 10pm and Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12pm to 11pm. Food is served everyday 12pm to 3pm and 6pm to 8.30pm
We do not allow smoking in the lodges at any time. Please feel free to smoke outside the lodges and use the ashtrays provided but we do ask that you this on the basis you are not disturbing the other guests on park
We conveniently located near Cheddar Village and Cheddar Gorge is only 10 minutes away by car
We are only a 10 minute drive from Cheddar and there is a Tesco Express and a Sainsburys. There is a Tesco, Morrisons and Lidl in Wells, which is only 15 – 20 minute drive from Strawberryfield Park
If you would like to order the ‘Breakfast Hamper’ or ‘Welcome Hamper’ please give us a call on 01934 533 280. We will make arrangements for your hamper to be in your lodge upon arrival