The Strawberry Moon is one of our favourites because not only does it mark the arrival of
Summer but also the peak of strawberry season! Eating sun-soaked strawberries on a warm day just screams summer to us.
As we enter the enchanting month of June 2023, the vibrant Strawberry Moon meaning invites us to embrace its radiant energy and embark on a journey of self-discovery and spiritual growth. It’s deep spiritual meaning helps us explore the depths of our souls and align with the seasons of Nature.
Now is a time to plant the seeds for your dreams and watch them grow into fruition. Take the time to slow down and enjoy the balmy June air. It’s deliciously fragrant as the summer season begins. Lush green leaves sway in the slight breeze, and the summer sun is currently flourishing.
The name “strawberry moon” comes from the time of year in North America when it is “June bearing” season, or the peak time to harvest strawberries.
Strawberries are considered a food of love, and they symbolize love and luck. June’s Strawberry Moon meaning embodies the magic and fullness of life.
Is a full strawberry moon actually pink?
The name itself has very little to do with the colour of the moon once it’s visible in the night sky. Unless there is something atmospheric that changes, the strawberry moon will appear as a soft yellow or lightly golden colour.
During this lunar phase, it’s suggested that you spend time engaging in activities that bring a sense of emotional well-being, such as:
• Spending time with family or friends
• Spending time in your own world by journaling or meditating
• Taking a long bath
• Doing some sort of healing practice for your mind, body, or spirit
• Taking time off or going on vacation
All things that can be done here at Strawberryfield Park
Why not embrace June’s Full Moon and go a bit strawberry crazy?
• Sun Tea – This time of year we all love to enjoy a bit of fresh air, why not book a long weekend break or a week stay with us and enjoy breakfast lunch and dinner on our blooming beautiful private decking areas, or enjoy a Strawberry Prosecco in the hot tub. We also offer Local Hampers to get you started, please visit our booking extras page to see what we offer
• Use the Strawberry Moon to have some fun in the kitchen– by creating cakes, pies, muffins, cupcakes, or maybe some chocolate-covered strawberries! Eating food that is in season and local keeps you aligned with Nature and the Moon. Our favourite is Strawberries dipped in Cadbury crunchie chocolate spread (melt it slightly- thank us later.) We have a local fruit and veg shop in Draycott that sell the most delicious juicy Strawberries called Seagers.
• Go strawberry picking at Seagers Farm Shop, Draycott.